Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Featured Homeschool Blogs

Homeschooling parents often start their own blogs or websites to share their stories and their day-to-day experience of teaching their children. Read about how these parents got started in their online writing, then share your own blog or site.

  • The Frugal Homeschooling Mom
    I started my blog shortly after my husband and I decided to homeschool our daughter and any other children we may be blessed with in the future...
  • Accidental Homeschooling Mom
    I talk about home schooling, thrift, family, and whatever pops in my mind. I am not that great of a photographer but I hope to improve and post more original pictures. I do get personal, but I hope to improve and post more original pictures...
  • Eclectic Education
    In my homeschool blog I cover our projects, curriculum, reviews, homeschooling issues, field trips, and resources. I love to share pictures...
  • Path4Learning
    I like to respond to current issues that effect homeschoolers but I also want to inspire and support those parents that are currently living the dream. I present essays that I have written...
  • The Future is Ours
    We try to write our blog after we're doing something interesting or coming back from our study tour.This blog also acts as our children portfolio.We share our blog through the mailing list, facebook...
  • ColorMePink!
    I homeschool my children, not because of religious reasons, but because I believe that I can offer my children more than any of the schools here can. We tried public and private and in an act of...

Featured Homeschool Blogs originally appeared on About.com Homeschooling on Friday, March 12th, 2010 at 03:15:03.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

read more ..

No comments:

Post a Comment